Open Access statement:
"Radiation Physics and Engineering" is committed to real and immediate open access for academic work. All of the journal’s articles and reviews are free to access immediately from the date of publication. There are no author charges and no charge for any reader to download articles and reviews for their own scholarly use at any time and in perpetuity. To facilitate this, IJR depends upon the financial underwriting provided by K.N.Toosi University of Technology, the goodwill of its editorial team and advisory board, and the continuing support of its network of peer reviewers.
Copyright and Permission:
The ethical policy of RPE is based on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
All authors must sign the 'Transfer of Copyright' agreement before the article can be published. This transfer agreement enables RPE to protect the copyrighted material for the authors, without the author relinquishing his/her proprietary rights. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article. It also includes the right to adapt the article for use in conjunction with computer systems and programs, including reproduction or publication in machine-readable form and incorporation in retrieval systems. Authors are responsible for obtaining from the copyright holder permission to reproduce any material for which copyright already exists. Also, they agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The users are not allowed to remix, transform or build upon the published material. They are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution) under the following conditions:
- they must attribute the contribution in the manner specified by the author or licensor,
- they may not use this contribution for commercial purposes,
- they may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.